Upcoming Trips in 2023
All 55+ Trips leave from the Masonic Lodge Parking Lot
Kansas City Automotive Museum and Ginger Sue’s-Wednesday, November 29
Start your engines folks! November highlights race cars at the KC Automotive Museum. Join us on this curated visit to check out this race car theme of the month. Afterwards, lunch at Ginger Sue’s! (Think First Watch)
- Date: Wednesday, November 29th
- Time: We will leave the Masonic Lodge parking lot at 9:15 a.m.
- Fee: $10 (lunch is on your own)
Christmas Carol and Plaza Lights-Thursday, December 7
Come along and enjoy this Holiday classic at the Kansas City Repertory Theatre on the UMKC Campus. This Charles Dickens performance recounts the story of Ebenezer Scrooge and visits by his former business partner, Jacob Marley and the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future. Prior to this, we will enjoy dinner on the plaza and following the performance, a quick tour around the plaza to take in the world-famous plaza lights.
- Date: Thursday, December 7th
- Place: We will leave the Masonic Lodge parking lot at 3:30 p.m.
- Fee: $45 (dinner on your own)
Holiday Brunch- Thursday December 21
Happy Holidays! Let’s all get together one last time prior to Christmas and send 2023 off in style. Brunch will be provided at this gathering at the Baldwin Academy of Dance and Voice.
- Date: Thursday, December 21st
- Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Place: Baldwin Academy of Dance and Voice (711 High Street)
- Fee: FREE
Mark your calendars for 2024 NEW THEATER!!
- January 3-New Theater-Catch Me
- March 13-New Theater-Elvis, Aloha from Vegas
- May 1-New Theater-Squabbles
- July 24-New Theater-Newsies